City Wide Mortgage Services started as City Wide Financial Corporation in 1995 founded by Thomas Phillips and Shaun Zipursky. A third partner, Wayne Mah, joined them in 1999. Rowan Smith and Dara Fahy became partners of the firm in 2012.
In 2004, City Wide Financial Corporation joined The Mortgage Centre, and most recently in 2013 it became part of the Dominion Lending Centres network. Being a national franchise allows City Wide Mortgage Services access to the country’s leading lenders and a huge pool of funds to better serve their client base.
Our Vision Statement:
Through teamwork and “SPIRIT”, our vision is to be successful and the most respected Mortgage Company in our market.
- We will provide our customers with a level of service that exceeds their expectations.
- We deliver excellence through hard work and continued education.
- We will always do the right thing.
- We take ownership & hold ourselves accountable for all our actions.
- Our customers must love and trust us.
- We will always express our gratitude for the opportunity to earn a client’s trust and their business.
Why Use City Wide Mortgage Services?
- City Wide Mortgage Services has a diverse group of dedicated mortgage brokers to serve your needs and find you the best mortgage rates.
- Our brokers are available to meet your needs seven days a week.
- City Wide Mortgage Services has members who can communicate in Cantonese, English, Japanese, Mandarin, Farsi, and Punjabi.
- For traditional qualified applications, our services are available to you at no fees (we are compensated by our lenders, who pay us finder’s fees).
- We can save you time and money by searching our wide variety of lenders to find you the best mortgage to suit your needs.
- We adhere to high standards of ethics and professionalism, with all of our mortgage specialists operating under the provincial statutes of British Columbia and Federal laws of Canada.
- City Wide Mortgage Services has the experience of handling an average of 800 mortgage transactions per year.
- City Wide Mortgage Services has the advantages of being ‘small’ and ‘big’ at the same time:
- Small, close-knit family of mortgage brokers ensures personal service.
- Access to a large number of lenders and mortgage packages through Dominion Lending Centres networks.
We are proud to be part of the Dominion Lending Centres network, proud of our large network of lenders, and proud of the success of our representatives. Most of all, however, we are proud of helping our clients get the best mortgage packages through our hard work and care for our clients. We will always express our gratitude for the opportunity to earn a client’s business – that’s our promise to you!
Owners of City Wide Mortgage Services